- Includes high cholesterol, high blood pressure, high triglycerides, heart disease, Acid Reflux, GERD
- Blood Sugar Management for Pre-Diabetes, Diabetes, Hypoglycemia or PCOS
- Food Allergies, Food Sensitivities, Food Intolerances
- Mediator Release Test (MRT) for Food Sensitivities
- Genetic Testing
- Weight loss or gain
- Weight Management Strategies
- Getting Ready for Bariatric Surgery
- Weight Management Genetic Test – Find out if you are a Carb Reducer, Fat Trimmer or a Better Balancer.
- Heart Health Genetic Test - Identify your genetic predisposition to heart attack based on inflammation. This genetic analysis identifies individuals with a lifelong tendency to overproduce certain chemicals in the body that lead to inflammation.
- Bone Health Genetic Test - Identify whether you are more likely to be susceptible to spine fractures and low bone mineral density associated with osteoporosis.
- Nutritional Needs Genetic Test - Identify variations in your genes crucial to your B-vitamin metabolism and the ability to manage oxidative stress. Individuals that show suboptimal results for the genes can be at increased risk for ineffective utilization of B-vitamins and potential for cell damage caused by oxidative stress, both of which can in some cases lead to increased risk for certain diseases and cancers.
- Specialized nutrition counseling is available for Vegans and Vegetarians
Supplements & Medication Interactions
- Checking your supplements and medications for possible interactions
- Supplements and Meal Replacement recommendations
General Wellness and Disease Prevention
- Nutrition Education and Alternate options for Busy Bees
- Helping you to create healthy eating menu ideas that are not only good for you but taste good to you
- Nutrition education for employees for a Healthier Workforce
- Lunch and Learn Seminars
Food Sensitivity Testing
Are you in a situation where you have no diagnosis of any disease but still feeling sick ? Food sensitivities are different from food allergies and we have a test available for you. This test is specially helpful for people with IBS, FIBROMYALGIA, MIGRAINE and other Inflammation related disorders.
The following symptoms are often also associated with food and chemical sensitivities:
- Diarrhea, Abdominal Pain, Bloating, Distention, Gas, sometimes Nausea & Vomiting
- Heartburn or Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Migraine Headaches and Headaches other than Migraine
- Muscle or Joint Pain, Aching, or Stiffness
- General Malaise (feeling lousy), Fatigue, Sleepiness During the Day
- Restlessness, Irritability, Depression, Anxiety, Mood Swings
- Sinus Pain, Runny Nose, Stuffy Nose, Post Nasal Drip, Sore throat
- Skin conditions such as Eczema and Dermatitis
Individuals with food and chemical sensitivities benefit from avoiding the foods and chemicals that trigger pain and inflammation. Keeping a food intake diary and logging symptoms is of little benefit in detecting food sensitivity because the onset of symptoms may be up to 3 days after ingestion of the offending food. Food sensitivity is a dose dependent reaction, meaning that an individual may not have a sensitivity reaction if a very small amount is consumed, and the size of the offending dose varies from one individual to the next. The delayed onset of symptoms and the dose dependent nature of food sensitivities makes sleuthing trigger foods difficult. There is a blood test available to make determining food triggers much easier and it is called the Mediator Release Test (MRT). This particular test will test your blood for 150 foods and chemicals that you can be sensitive to. LEAP certified dietitian can further help you analyses the blood work and can help you further with the diet recommendations.
Contact us now if you need further information on how we can help you!