Mint & coconut Chutney or you can call it a dip or a sauce! Great way to add flavor to your meals. Quick easy recipe with just two main ingredients.
Peanut & Coconut Chutney
- 1 Cup Dry Coconut You can use already shredded coconut
- 1/4 Cup Peanuts Plain unsalted. Can substitute peanuts for any other nut.
- 1 tsp Salt As needed
- 1/2 Cup Water More, if needed. Based upon what consistency you like
- 1 Green Chilli Optional
- Roast coconut and peanuts on slow heat.
- Once cool, add all the ingredients in the blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Store it in refrigerator in a glass jar for couple of days.
- Freeze it if you would like to use it for later.